Sunday, April 30, 2023

supposed to be deported but are still here.decades later

 o

Lene Cespedes- Torres

https://lenescespedes.blogspot.com/2010/05/lene-cespedes-torres-stranded.html

https://lenescespedes.blogspot.com/


Juan Navarro



Sonniel giddarisingh

Sonniel R Gidarisingh 287108 WCI
I Have known Sonniel since I started this work and never till now thought there was a way for him to see freedom as we had no allies with expertise in criminal appeals and all outside hope was ineffective. Now there is real help and hope. Sonniel has mostly been in solitary, abuse mightily by guards, a target. I lost touch for years after failing to help and we gather again with new hope the courts may be a way out.

From 9 28 2021 letter
I have a life sentence; I request Executive Directive 31 relief for deportation only. I was given a life sentence for a self defense act, I am requesting parole for deportation only. I have been incarcerated for over 24 years. April 2022 will be 25 years I am in prison. Link: 8031 petition of October 2020
PLease help alert the public. I was given a life sentence for defending myself against criminals who came in a private residence to rob me of drugs and money and they labeled me falsely as an opposing gang . The key prosecutor's witness testified that the two victims tried to rob me for drugs and money and they tried to attack me when I shot them. See criminal complaint, hearing Transcripts and trial transcripts of Robert outlaw. He was the prosecutor's key witness. “The two victims were Barry Booze and James Moore. They came into a private residence to rob me for drugs and money I didn't have and they labeled me a GD which is an opposing gang enemy to them they were vice Lords. I am not into any gang. They tried to physically attack me and I shot him in self defense. The judge acknowledged that of two victims was coming after me in a combative way when I shot him and he was considering giving the jury lesser included advanced offense instruction. This is included in trial transcripts. I did not send that. I also did the compass test this test is given to inmates and see if they will reoffend I score a low in all areas of reoffending. I did not add this in the 8031, but I sent all of this to Lieutenant farms Milwaukee DM, Mr Chisholm, Mr Josh Kahl. I had three inmates jumped me because of my case in GBCI. Three inmates that were Vice Lords gang. They jumped me. I reported this to security and they did nothing, then I was locked up on AC for years. Security filed false criminal charges against me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE DUPED (part II) SOLUTIONS

  FOR DECADES WE have been running away from our problems and now have to face them. We have the tools. : 1) Problem: we closed our mental h...